2013年2月24日星期日

DINO is BACK !!! 




Hey buddies ,I'm Back . (Do you still remember me ? )
 Yeah I'm Dino 
 Honestly , I really lazy to write down my life . 
That's why my blog seems like covered by a lot of cobwebs .LOL 
Hmm I'm having one month vacation till April and I gonna plan my holidays on MARCH.
Maybe Gym , advance studies some Languages , Dating or something else . 



How about my LOVE life ? 



BTW I should emphasize that I still single and available now !!! 
I broke up since June of 2012 ( Almost 10 months ) because of the personality clashed .
And I must admit that I was broken-hearted and grieved at the time.
Fortunately , I can forget come out from the sadness .
But I will feel alone sometimes especially during the weekend night .Gosh 
Perhaps I should learn a person's life , it could be very exciting . Maybe ?? Who knows ??
Don't worry about me , I feel GOOD !! 



How about my COLLEGE life ?



Now is already degree year two and the last semester will be started on April . 
I'm really looking forward to the graduation ceremony .
If not any mistakes, my Convocation will be held on 17 August 2013 SAT 
I really hope that I can graduate with the first class honor . Strive in the end  !! 
After that I might be going to Taiwan 世新大學 to continue my degree year three . 
BUT maybe Plan changes ? I likely to become DJ at the Radio station ? Who knows ?
Anyhow, I should enrich myself everyday whether it's Language or Knowledge. 
❤ GOOD LUCK DINO ❤ 





How about my JOB life ?




Luckily , I was the champion of Super DJ 2012 .
From that day , I really got a lot of opportunities for the emcee jobs. 
Frankly , It helped me to earn a lot of pocket money and gained experiences . 
I really appreciated that who was giving me the opportunities such as 
JYC company , Jeffery , Annabelle Jia , Jinny Cheng and so on 
I can't believe that It could be my part time JOB and even Full time. 
Hence, I would like to master in three Languages like Chinese , English and Malay . 
Even I wish to master in Cantonese also . 
So I will work hard to achieve my dream . Cheer DINO !!! 







 Ladies And Gentlemen 
DINO’s Blog is officially started .


Thanks for Supporting my BLOG ❤ 

没有评论 :

发表评论