2013年2月25日星期一

My Beauty Dairy ❤

MASKING TIME 

Who hate ACNE and Pimple SCARS ?



I believe that no one likes ACNE and Pimple SCARS !!! The pimples are extremely annoying if we have a date with the others . It will make us feel so embarrassing and even the concealer can't help you anymore . SAD . Hence , we have to clear our ACNE regularly by using the SCRUB or visit the beauty saloon . 


Who doesn't envy the PERFECT skin ? 



Frankly , most of my pictures were edited . The apps are very convenient such as camera 360  , 美图秀秀, Fotorus and so on . So why don't use this apps if they really can help your skin looks perfect . I'm tanned skin actually and I like to edit my pictures to let my skin condition looks perfect . LOL By the way this is not deceive or cheat , this is just only my preference . =D 


How can I fight ACNE naturally ?



My beauty secret ❤ Dr.med.Christine SCHRAMMEK Herbal Green Peel . This is my forth time to do this green peel . What a marvelous facial treatment this would make . It will make your skin become smooth , Shrink pores , reduce the acne and scars and even skin renewal . If compare with the AHA peels , the green peels would be more secure. I strongly recommend for those who are really want to fight your ACNE and SCARS. 

Ps :Never say give up easily !!!! Let us fight against the sucking ACNE !!!! 



This is my peeling look after the treatment . 
I hope I didn't scare you all XD 
Normally I won't go out during the peeling time . 

 I will show you the different between the BEFORE and AFTER.

SO Stay Tuned my BLOG ❤ 

I'm DINO 

 SLEEP TIGHT !!! 


1 条评论 :